Handheld Data Terminal M160
Consistently developed based on the requirements of trade and logistics, the M160 offers a streamlined yet extremely robust and efficient solution for mobile use. Small, easy to handle, and lightweight, it is also ideal for intensive scanning and can be operated with just one hand. The ergonomic design with strap and touch pen makes daily work with the M160 supremely comfortable.
Thanks to a stable ABS housing, the M160 offers sufficient dust and spray water protection as well as increased durability, even in tough environments.
Its simple, clear structure ensures employees readily accept the M160. The Windows Embedded CE 6.0 operating system as well as the powerful processor ensure that work can be carried out flawlessly and economically.
Five freely-configurable function keys, various accessories, as well as the large touchscreen with LED backlight provide you with plenty of options for your individual solution.
Stock and route optimisation as well as flexibility in terms of service and constant controlling ensure an effective working process and high quality during order processing.
New from September 2018
Handheld Data Terminal M160 gets more power: The new 7.2 V/Li-Ion battery has a performance of 3.400 mAh, is standard in all types of the device and also available as spare battery.
Prior try our Handheld Data Terminal M160 out!
Back to Portable Devices Logistics
All data at a glance
- Marvell XScale processor PXA 166, 800 MHz
- 512 MB Flash, optional: larger memory space available
- 256 MB RAM, optional: larger memory space available
- Windows Embedded CE 6.0
- Housing: ABS
- Protection class: IP54
- Device dimensions: 200 x 80 x 41 mm (L x H x W)
- Weight: Ca. 425 g
- Operating temperature: -20 °C to 45 °C
- Storage temperature: -20 °C to 70 °C
- 3.5″ TFT colour screen with LED backlight
- 240 x 320 pixels, 640 cd/m²
- Status LEDs
- Resistive, minimum surface hardness 3H
- Quick-entry keyboard with alphanumeric function
- 15 mm key space, 15 keys in hard shell design
- 5 function keys
- 1D scanner integrated in housing
- Change battery, li-ion with 24.5 Wh (3,400 mAh/7.2 V)
- Docking station for charging
- microSD card (slot above battery compartment)
- USB 2.0 (Active Sync via docking station DS160)
- 2D scanner
- WLAN according to IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n
- WLAN Security: WEP, WPA, IEEE802.11i (Personal and Enterprise), WPA2, WPA2-PSK 802.1x: PEAP-MSCHAPv2, PEAP-GTC, PEAP-TLS, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS, EAP-FAST, LEAP
- Illuminated silicone keypad
- Ivanti/Wavelink Products, more about Ivanti/Wavelink
- SOTI MobiControl; more about SOTI MobiControl
- BT-compatible near field communication
- Silicone protective cover