ACD Mobile Device Manager
The ACD Mobile Device Manager (ACD MDM) is a software tool for the management of up to 1000 portable devices (Mxxx) in a single network. The significant advantages of the ACD MDM are the simple and clear cataloguing as well as the updating and management of the handheld terminals.
The ACD MDM also simplifies device management through
... a quick and simple implementation of automatic or manual software updates. This eliminates the need for on-site service and the processes are made more efficient in terms of time and money.
... Remote maintenance for rapid access to individual devices for troubleshooting, problem-solving, etc. The devices can also be externally restarted or shutdown. A central message transmission can rapidly inform users of planned updates, etc.
... a logical illustration of company structures. As a consequence, all devices are clearly illustrated and can be efficiently managed.
Device information such as operating system, hardware equipment, stored data will continue to be displayed for each device and it will be possible to filter or search for individual devices via the ACD MDM.
Efficient work as well as cost and time savings are argument in favour of the ACD MDM.
Prior try our Mobiel Device Manager out!
Back to Portable Devices Logistics
All data at a glance
- Processor: From 2 GHz
- Ram memory: ≥ 4 GB
- Free hard disk space: ≥ 10 GB
- Network connection: TCP/IP network with Internet connection and remote maintenance access
- Operating system: Windows 7/Windows Server 2008 or higher
- Database: Microsoft SQL-Server* 2012 Express or higher (free)
- Runtime environment: .Net Framework 4.5* + Language Pack (German)
- Computer: Physical PC or virtual machine
- Monitor: ≥ 1280 x 1024 pixel resolution
- Overall network connection: ≥ Transfer rate of 3000 kbit/s (downstream) and 512 kbit/s (upstream)**; Requirement for the use of ACD MDM is ACD mobile terminals (Mxxx) with Windows CE 6.0* or higher
- The server must be pingable. Port 15555 must be activated in the firewall
- Number of devices to be incorporated: Max. 1000 ACD mobile terminals (Mxxx)