The modular handheld data terminal M2Smart® Retail
Our animation video offers a more detailed presentation of the M2Smart® Retail and its new patented modularly. Have a look!
Build Your Own Device: key facts
- Android™ Industrial+: adaptable to customer preferences
- Customer-specific modules like keyboards, RFID reader, printer, temperature modules, grips, distance sensors, 1D/2D long-range scanners, payment module, etc.
- Slide mechanism to change modules without any tools
- Patented modularity
- 4,8 inch display with capazitive touch screen
- Integrated scanner and camera
- Quick-change battery with extra-long operating times up to 20 h
- High usability
- Different software products like EasyToConfig, etc.
- Easy device management with different Mobile Device Manager
- SOTI® certification
- Intelligent device management with recognition of free fall
German developer and producer: additional benefits
- Longtime availability up to ten years
- Inhouse service
- Direct contact to developer, service and technical support for example
- Longer service and support times according to Android™ Industrial+
- Security patches and updates directly from the producer
- RMA tool to be up-to-date with returns and repairs.
- Extension of warranty
- Know-How for big roll-outs
ACD also offers you an upfront test on the M2Smart® mobile terminal.
Arrange an appointment with our sales team!
New from Q1/2020
Mobile Handheld Computer M2Smart® has its SOTI® Certification.
Back to mobile devices retail
All data at a glance
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 410E QuadCore ARM Cortex A53, 1,2 GHz
- 8 GB Flash, 1 GB RAM, larger memory optionally available
- Android™ Industrial+
- Housing: ABS/PC
- Protection class: IP41/IP54/IP65* (* additional adjustment)
- Device dimensions: 170 x 82 x 28 mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: Ca. 390 g
- Operating temperature: -20 °C bis 50 °C/-4 °F to 122 °F
- Storage temperature: -20 °C bis 60 °C/-4 °F to 140 °
- 4,8″ color TFT Display with LED backlight
- 1280 x 720 pixels, 280 cd/m²
- 3 status LED
- Capacitive, surface hardness according to MOHS category 5-6
- 2D scanner integrated in housing (side scanner keys); opportunity to scan DotCodes as option
- Quick-change rechargeable battery, li-ion with 22.8 Wh (6,000 mAh/3.8 V)
- Docking station incl. battery charger for spare battery
- 5 MP auto-focus camera with lighting
- WLAN according to IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n incl. BT-compatible close-range network
- WLAN Security: WEP, WPA, IEEE802.11i (WPA2),WPA2-PSK, Personal and Enterprise,
802.11x: PEAP-MSCHAPv2, EAP-TLS
- M2Temperature: Attachable temperature sensor to measure core and surface temperature; changing without tool
- M2Key16: Attachable silicone keyboard with 16 keys; changing without tool
- SOTI® certification
- Further types of scanner
- Further types of keyboards
- Futher customer-specific modules