The modular handheld data terminal M2Smart® ACD
The M2Smart® ACD is a modularly structured terminal with various attachable modules. These modules can be connected without any tools using an insert/slide mechanism. The new patented modularity makes the M2Smart® ACD with its Android™ Industrial+ operating system a lean yet highly robust, intelligent and efficient solution for mobile applications in stores, on the sales floor, for incoming goods, at the point of sale, in the warehouse or even in production areas.
The basic module with sturdy main housing and large 4.8" capacitive display offers numerous options related to the new solution patented by ACD as well as options for modularity and standard interfaces. A wide range of attachable modules is available including grips, RFID readers, printers, distance sensors, temperature modules, 1D/2D long-range scanners and different keyboard variants. The attachable modules mentioned here as well as other modules can also be adapted and implemented for specific customer requirements.
Currently keyboard variant M2Key16 ACD as well as temperature module M2Temperature ACD for measuring core and surface temperatures are already in development. The individual modules can be exchanged at any time without a tool using the upper and lower insert/slide mechanisms, thus allowing for highly efficient, economical and flexible work.
The modular architecture of M2Smart® ACD makes it flexible and universal so it can be used for a wide range of different processes in your company and will be accepted and appreciated by your employees. The Android™ Industrial+ operating system ensures work free of interruptions as well as modern user guidance familiar to users of Android smartphones. The Android™ Industrial+ version can be selectively adapted to customer preferences at any time and ACD takes responsibility for support, incorporates security updates and provides assistance with troubleshooting as well as rapid response to security gaps.
The integrated quick-change lithium-ion battery with 22,8 Wh ensures long operating times free of interruptions up to 20 hours and can also be changed during ongoing operation. Good technical performance is ensured in part by a high-performance Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 410E QuadCore ARM Cortex processor with a working memory of 8 GB Flash and 1 GB RAM.
Optimization of stock and distances as well as flexibility in service and continuous controlling ensure effective work and high quality in order processing.
M2Smart® ACD film
Our trade fair film about EuroCIS offers a more detailed presentation of the M2Smart® ACD and its new patented modularly. Have a look!
ACD also offers you an upfront test on the M2Smart® mobile terminal.
Arrange an appointment with our sales team!
Back to mobile devices retail
All data at a glance
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 410E QuadCore ARM Cortex A53, 1,2 GHz
- 8 GB Flash, 1 GB RAM, larger memory optionally available
- Android™ Industrial+
- Housing: ABS
- Protection class: IP54
- Device dimensions: 170 x 82 x 28 mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: Ca. 430 g
- Operating temperature: -20 °C bis 50 °C/li>
- Storage temperature: -20 °C bis 60 °C
- 4,8″ color TFT Display with LED backlight
- 1280 x 720 pixels, 280 cd/m²
- 3 status LED
- Capacitive, surface hardness according to MOHS categorie 5-6
- 2D scanner integrated in housing
- Side scanner keys
- Quick-change rechargeable battery, li-ion with 22.8 Wh (6,000 mAh/3.8 V)
- Docking station incl. battery charger for spare battery
- 5 MP auto-focus camera with lighting
- WLAN according to IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n incl. BT-compatible close-range network
- WLAN Security: WEP, WPA, IEEE802.11i (Personal and Enterprise), WPA2, WPA2-PSK
- M2Temperature ACD: Attachable temperature sensor to measure core and surface temperature; changing without tool
- M2Key16 ACD: Attachable silicone keyboard with 16 keys; changing without tool
- Further types of scanner
- Further types of keyboards
- Futher customer-specific moduls