Easy and efficient - mobile wound documentation with Imagis and the M315
According to an integrated camera and distance sensor, Imagis documents your wounds locally with photos and survey data like range, area, width and lenght.
The Imagis system is evaluated as medical device according to class I, guideline 93/42/EWG.
Simple allocation from photo to patient
For documentation you will have a contact-free survey and an automatically allocation from photo to patient and his wound file. The user chooses locally a patient on the terminal, takes a photo and is directly able to draw the wound on the touch-screen terminal. The photo can be allocated to a new or an existing wound number. This kind of documentation offers two advantages: The photos are automatically allocated to a resident (with calendar date, time and wound number). On the other hand saves the photo contact-free all needed survey data. Subsequent you are to readout all relevant data on the PC. The PC program can either transfer all data to an external planning softwar or archives them and offers additional functions like analysis and progression graphs.
Optical survey with portable device by ACD
According to a distance sensor, the M315 measures automatically and contact-free wounds. The survey data will be saved. Wound data like lenght, width, area and range will be determined.
To guarantee an easy process with our systems, ACD offers at the beginning trainings. In addition we offer a service hotline on working days. Prior try Imagis out!
We offer interfaces to different systems.
All data at a glance
- Marvell XScale processor PXA 166, 800 MHz
- 512 MB Flash, optional: larger memory space available
- 256 MB RAM, optional: larger memory space available
- Windows Embedded CE 6.0
- Housing: ABS/FDA
- Protection class: IP54/IP40 distance sensor
- Device dimensions: 148 x 92 x 35 mm (L x H x W)
- Weight: Ca. 430 g
- Operating temperature: 0 °C to 45 °C
- Storage temperature: -10 °C to 45 °C
- 5″ color TFT display with LED backlight
- 400 x 800 pixels, 400 cd/m²
- 2 Status LED
- capacitice, minimum surface hardness of 7H
- Side On-/Off key
- 3 capacitive function keys on device front
- 2D scanner integrated in housing
- 3.6 V/Li-Ion
- Docking station
- 1D scanner
- WLAN according to IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n
- WLAN Security: WEP, WPA, IEEE802.11i (Personal and Enterprise), WPA2, WPA2-PSK 802.1x: PEAP-MSCHAPv2, PEAP-GTC, PEAP-TLS, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS, EAP-FAST, LEAP
- BT-compatible close-range network