Handheld Data Terminal M260SE LF-RFID
Systematically developed based upon the requirements from the logistics and industrial sectors, the M260SE with LF-RFID offers a robust and intelligent solution for mobile use.
In cooperation with PEPPERL+FUCHS, the M260SE has been equipped with RFID and is therefore interesting for additional applications. Readable is LF frequency 125 kHz. Even in tough industrial environments, the stable ABS housing offers sufficient protection against dust and water as well as increased durability.
Thanks to the simple structure, the M260SE is arranged in a clear manner and leads to a high level of acceptance amongst employees. The Windows® Embedded CE 6.0 operating system, the powerful processor and a long battery life ensure that work can be carried out flawlessly and economically.
The quick-entry keyboard that can be adapted in a customer-specific manner, ten freely-configurable function keys, side scanner keys, diverse accessories such as a pistol grip as well as the large touch screen provide you with plenty of options to create your individual solution.
Stock and route optimisation as well as flexibility in terms of service and constant controlling provide an effective working process and high quality in order processing.
Prior try our Handheld Data Terminal M260SE with LF-RFID out!
You would like to see how the M260SE with RFID works in different applications? Here you'll find some real case studies:
RFID monitoring of crane assemblies
Back to Portable Devices Logistics
All data at a glance
- Marvell XScale® processor PXA 166, 800 MHz
- 512 MB Flash, larger memory optionally available
- 256 MB RAM, larger memory optionally available
- Windows® Embedded CE 6.0
- Housing: ABS
- Protection class: IP43
- Dimensions: 219 x 62/83 x 39/41 mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: Ca. 520 g incl. RFID modul
- Operating temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C/32 °F to 104 °F
- Storage temperature: -20 °C to 70 °C-4 °F to 158 °F
- 3.5″ color TFT display with LED backlight
- 240 x 320 pixels, 640 cd/m²
- Status LED
- Resistive, minimum surface hardness of 3H
- Quick-entry keyboard with alphanumerics function, 15 mm space between keys
- 15 keys in hard case design
- 10 function keys
- LF-RFID reader (Design by PEPPERL+FUCHS)
- Frequency: 125 kHz
- Quick-change battery, li-ion with 24.5 Wh (3,400 mAh/7.2 V)
- Docking station or battery charger
- WLAN according to IEEE 802.11a/b/g
- WLAN Security: WEP, WPA, IEEE802.11i (Personal and Enterprise), WPA2, WPA2-PSK 802.1x: PEAP-MSCHAPv2, PEAP-GTC, PEAP-TLS, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS, EAP-FAST, LEAP
- BT-compatible close-range network