Pick by Voice: Voice controlled picking
Voxter® Elite Edition and the Lydia® voice software ensure a systematic implementation of paperless order picking with pick by voice. By standardizing picking processes, you can increase the efficiency and quality of your order picking considerably.
In online mode, you will have access to current inventory levels at all times, making time-consuming stock taking superfluous.
The high-quality, powerful, robust and lightweight voice client Voxter® Elite Edition enables users to benefit from all advantages of voice controlled picking and keeps their hands and eyes available for critical process steps, even when working gloves or cold protection gloves must be worn. With the support of Pick by Voice, workflows are organized in consecutive steps and work safety is improved.
Effective, simple and reliable
Voxter® Elite Edition was developed specifically for Lydia® voice applications. Voice recognition and voice output via the headset are controlled locally and the device is directly connected to the higher-level system via Wi-Fi. The design of the voice client is especially user-friendly. There are no buttons apart from the On/Off button. With a robust belt clip, the device can be worn close to the body without taking up too much space.
Speech recognition is independent of language and supports different pronunciations and dialects. Intuitive voice commands reduce the need for training and enable short induction periods for new staff or seasonal workers.
Pick by Voice:
voice controlled picking, multi-order commissioning, stock taking, warehousing, restocking, automatic order placement
Check by Voice:
Quality control, service and maintenance
Prior try our Voxter Elite Edition out!
You would like to see how the Voxter Elite Edition works in different applications? Here you'll find some real case studies:
Picking using pick by voice
All data at a glance
- Marvell XScale** processor
- 512 MB Flash
- 256 MB DDR-RAM
- Windows Embedded CE 6.0
- Housing: ABS
- Protection class: IP67
- Device dimensions: 102 x 67 x 50 mm (widest point); L x H x W
- Weight: Ca. 270 g
- Operating Temperature: -20 °C up to 50 °C
- Storage Temperature: -20 °C up to 50 °C
- 3.7 V/Li-Ion quick-change battery
- Docking station or battery charger
- WLAN according to IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n
- WLAN Security: WEP, WPA, IEEE802.11i (Personal and Enterprise), WPA2, WPA2-PSK 802.1x: PEAP-MSCHAPv2, PEAP-GTC, PEAP-TLS, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS, EAP-FAST, LEAP
- Bluetooth-compatible close-range network
- Robust headset connector
- MMC card
- 3 twin-colour LEDs for status display