PowerBox PB300 Lithium-Ion: For More Flexibility in Logistics Environments
The PowerBox PB300 Lithium-Ion
is especially well suited as a reliable, mobile energy supply in logistics environments, incoming and outgoing goods, quality assurance or for stocktaking processes.
Independently of the power grid, the PowerBox PB300 Lithium-Ion can be used to convert any vehicle into a mobile printing station, quickly and easily. It can be placed on all standard vehicles such as order picking carts and mesh cars and on permanently installed workstations and work tables. This means that distances are significantly shortened and unnecessary walking time is reduced. A maintenance-free lithium-ion rechargeable battery ensures optimum performance.
Equipped with a sturdy housing, a practical handle and a power supply that lasts for an entire shift (over eight hours), the PB300 Lithium-Ion is your perfect companion: light, ergonomic and easy to handle. The PB300 Lithium-Ion features very short charge cycles (four hours) and also allows for booster charges (for example during breaks). The low weight of the PowerBox makes it ideal for multifunctional use.
Various power connections (230 V AC, 24 V DC) guarantee mobile and flexible energy supply of forklift terminals, monitors, laptops, ThinClients, scanners and printers, etc.
With CE approvals and a FI circuit breaker, the PowerBox PB300 Lithium-Ion places especially great emphasis on work safety and personal protection. Personnel are protected against fault currents with full safety ensured.
ACD also offers you an upfront test on the mobile PowerBox PB300 Lithium-Ion. Arrange an appointment with our sales team!
Back to Portable devices logistics
All data at a glance
- Sturdy steel frame in anthracite with side carrying handles
- Easy to transport and move with ergonomic handles
- Low center of gravity for excellent stability
- Dimensions: 314 x 316 x 431 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 28 kg
- Temperature range: 0° C to 40° C
- OnBoard charger 15 A
- 1x Lithium-iron phosphate battery 12,8 V/60 Ah (maintenance-free)
- Integrated battery management system for cell balancing and monitoring function
- Audio and visual warning for low charge state
- Residual current circuit breaker (RCD)
- 1x 230 V AC
- 1x 24 V DC (optional)
- 2x USB-A (5 V/2,1 A)
- DC/DC converter (12 V DC to 24 V DC)
- Bluetooth lithium-ion module
- Country-specific versions