PowerBox PB300 Li-Ion: for more flexibility in logistics environments
Equipped with a sturdy housing, a practical handle and a power supply that lasts for an entire shift, the PB300 Li-Ion is your perfect companion: light, ergonomic and easy to handle.
That makes the PowerBox PB300 Li-Ion
especially well suited as a reliable, mobile energy supply in logistics environments, incoming and outgoing goods, quality assurance or for stocktaking processes.
PowerBox PB300 Li-Ion: some key data
- Independent of the power grid
- Maintenance-free, powerful lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Sturdy housing with practical handle
- Long battery runtime (over eight hours)
- Very short charge cycles (four hours)
- Booster charges are possible (during breaks, etc.)
- Low weight
- Different power connections (230 V AC, 24 V DC) for mobile energy supply of forklift terminals, monitors, laptops, ThinClients, scanners and printers, etc.
- CE approvals and FI circuit breaker for increased working safety and personal protection
PB300 PowerBox Li-Ion: possible application areas
- Turns any vehicle into a mobile print station
- Can be used with all standard vehicles such as order picking carts and mesh carts and on permanently installed workstations and work tables
ACD also offers you an upfront test on the PB300 Mobile PowerBox Li-Ion.
Arrange an appointment with our sales team!
Back to Portable devices logistics
All data at a glance
- Sturdy steel frame in anthracite with side carrying handles
- Easy to transport and move with ergonomic handles
- Low center of gravity for excellent stability
- Dimensions: 314 x 316 x 431 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 28 kg
- Temperature range: 0° C to 40° C/32 °F to 104 °F
- OnBoard charger 15 A
- 1x Lithium-iron phosphate battery 12,8 V/60 Ah (maintenance-free)
- Integrated battery management system for cell balancing and monitoring function
- Audio and visual warning for low charge state
- Residual current circuit breaker (RCD)
- 1x 230 V AC
- 1x 24 V DC (optional)
- 2x USB-A (5 V/2,1 A)
- DC/DC converter (12 V DC to 24 V DC)
- Bluetooth lithium-ion module
- Country-specific versions