The safety panel SP200 of the ACD Antriebstechnik (ACD-A) is a wireless handheld control unit with several safety functions, which can also use for process and machine control.
Tablets from different manufacturers with displays between 10.5" and 11" (other sizes on request) can be installed for visualizing processes and controlling machines in the SP200 using customer-specific removable frames.
Tablets with the Android, iOS and Windows operating systems can be used.
All tablet functions can be used without restriction and by using an additional standard battery system, a very long runtime is achieved.
The integrated control elements Not-Halt, acknowledge button and encoder are recorded by the integrated safety electronics. The safety data are transmitted to an opposite station (safety gateway) via a secure radio link.
Additionally we provide solutions according to your individual requirements and parameters!
Back to Drive Engineering
- Use of Standard-Tablets between 10.5“ and 11“ (other sizes on request)
- Operating systems Android, iOS and Windows
- Tablet manufacturer freely selectable by the customer (preferred types due to existing removable frames)
- All operating as well as optical and acoustic elements and interfaces are freely accessible and can be used as standard
- Easy replacement and upgrading thanks to the removable frame principle
- Battery capacity (tablet + power bank) approx. 215 Wh (43,000 mAh / 5V); running time approx. 100 hours (depending on configuration and energy saving mode)
- Charging via USB-C or inductive charging (charging cradle) in Q2 / 2021
- Apps from ACD-A (loadable from Google Play Store, App Store (Apple) und Microsoft Store)